2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

You silly goat

Meet 'n fuck should've won and you know it.

Newgrounds Commercial Newgrounds Commercial

Nicely made, but wouldn't be effective.

The effects and such where nice, but it just missed the thing so people who don't know what the heck newgrounds is actualy understood it.
It should be more clearly for the person and should include more information, for example... what is blammed? what is saved? what is newgrounds? what are these flashes... etc.
Too make things short, make a balance of information and entertainment.

ATTN: Critic90 ATTN: Critic90

damn.

i luff j00 <3.

ForeheadTumour responds:

Miami Shark Miami Shark

If Chuck Norris was a shark.

This would pretty closely resemble it.

StoryGeneratorV2.0 StoryGeneratorV2.0

Harharhar

I was in town with my best friend one day, and they suggested we went into the famously kinky sweet shop. They had every single shape, size and coloured sweets, even penis shaped ones! We tried to lick towards the sweets but my small friend, penis just couldn't stop ejeculate all over them! So we got thrown out!

Anti-TD Anti-TD

Great game.

I realy liked this game.

The game realy had a great concept, but a problem was that the workout was a little bit "messy".
One thing that i would like to see is a round system, this would clear up some things and give the AI actualy a chance against my 50k/second income.

While playing this game i've found two problems.

1. Scores over one million are not displayed on the mission list.
2. Sometimes i strangely got negative in the amount of money i had, one time i even had -70000.

This is a great game, but it could use some work, especialy a round system and allowing you to upgrade your units or make the player "unlock" newer units would make this game a better and more fair challange.

I would realy look forward to a sequal of this exelent game.

Highway To Bliss (loop) Highway To Bliss (loop)

Sweet loop

Sweet track, realy fits in some games.
But my only critic is that at the end it doesn't successfully loop, if you fixed that then this looks just like a professional loop!

T7online responds:

I just discovered the bad looping myself, i don't know why it does that :/ Gotta find out though! Thanks :)

[ dionysiac ] [ dionysiac ]

Nice one.

Like Evark you PMed me to review your audio, so here you are.

You obviously spend lots of effort into this piece of music.
And it sounded pretty nice.
One complaint though... the begin began a little bit rude, would've been a better begin with music fading or soft sounds.

Nice job.

Nightfall Nightfall

Great

One of the best songs from you.

Big Red Big Red

Boner

The zygomatic bone (cheekbone, malar bone) is a paired bone of the human skull. It articulates with the maxilla, the temporal bone, the sphenoid bone and the frontal bone. The zygomatic is homologous to the jugal bone of other tetrapods. It is situated at the upper and lateral part of the face and forms the prominence of the cheek, part of the lateral wall and floor of the orbit, and parts of the temporal and infratemporal fossae. It presents a malar and a temporal surface; four processes, the frontosphenoidal, orbital, maxillary, and temporal; and four borders.